image

image

Monday, January 13, 2014

Getting to know you

1. Nicole Paviglionite
2. No nicknames!!
3. 64 inches tall
4. As of today 21 years old!
5. Around 9
6. Snickers
7. Ruffles
8. Justin Timberlake
9. Soccer! And photograph
10. Algebra 1 and 2, stat, probability
11.
Equations - u
Factoring- c
Adding etc fractions- c
Simplifying expressions- c
Roots and exponent expressions- U
Whole number exponent- u
Common denominators- c
Inequalities-c
Functions- c
Absolute value- c
Linear functions- u
Systems of equations- u
Domain and range-c
Inverse functions-c
Transformations-u
Quadratic functions-u
Completing the square- c
Exponential functions-c
Logarithmic functions- u
Base e-u
Graphing -c
Trigonometric functions-u
12. I feel comfortable with more basic concepts that can actually be connected to the real world, I get lost and confused dealing with complicated complex problems that are difficult to put into context.
13. Texting, Facebook, Pinterest, Wordpress Twitter
14. ^^^ the above mentioned besides twitter
15. Business administration with a marketing specialization
16. To prepare for applied calculus
17. Applied calculus for my major!
18. Concepts that can be applied to the real world
19. I am a visual learner, it really helps me to see problems done out on the board rather than just verbally explaining them.

4 comments:

  1. I listen to JT too and plan on going to one of his concerts in California with my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 21st birthday, nicole!!! =0] see you soon!


    professor little

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love to listen Justin Timberlake!!! and I am also not confutable with Math...
    I am so bad at math...

    ReplyDelete