image

image

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Getting To Know You

Name: Alexandra Day
Nickname: Allie
Height: 65 inches
Age: 18
When I Wake Up: Usually around 9:30
Favorite Candy: Kit Kat 
Favorite Snack: Cereal 
Favorite Band: Third Eye Blind
Hobbies: Soccer, Skiing, Water Skiing
Mathematical Background: Basic Math, Geometry, Algebra 1 and 2, Pre Calc, Statistics
Difficult Concepts: Logs and exponential functions

Comfort Level:
Equations: C
Factoring: C
Adding/Subtracting/Multiplying/Dividing Fractional/Rational Expressions: C
Simplifying Expressions: C
Operations on Roots and Fractional Exponent Expressions: U
Operations Involving Whole Number Exponent Expressions: C
Finding Common Denominators: C
Inequalities: U
Functions: C
Absolute Value: C
Linear Functions: C
Systems of Equations: U
Domain and Range: C
Inverse Functions: U
Transformations (shifting/scaling/stretching): C
Quadratic Function: C
Completing the Square: U
Exponential Functions: U
Logarithmic Functions: U
Base e: U
Graphing: U
Trigonometric Expressions: U

Strengths: I think one strength would be factoring
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Texting, Tumblr
I use texting and tumblr the most
Major: Undecided
I am taking this class to help me decide what I want my major to be
I do not know yet if I will need to take more classes
This semester I hope that I will be able to put a C next to all of the above topics



No comments:

Post a Comment